Wednesday, November 25, 2009

personal words


This is one the interesting pictures I have made. I really like it because of the words I chose for my picture. The way am standing and how in some way or another everything matches the colors words and the expression. The words i chose was

" I have the rights to a speedy trail so I won’t have to wait in prison for a longer while, but first let me show you how to change the game the charges brought against me must be clearly proclaim when I cross the exam the witness better not lie the impartial jury the case they will try. This right are define in the constitution even if I get arrested for pippin or prostitution and if I don’t get a lawyer am gana sue and I won’t be me on trail it will be you "

i wrote this poem for a class back in middle school ever since then i lover it. it true and right we do have rights no matter how bad the crime was.

No comments: